Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Resources


My first published book is entitled Reinventing Your Rainbow, which was published in October 2006 by Publish America. This book is for any woman who needs to be reminded of God's sovereignty and that He is in control of all events in our lives. This book will motivate women to seek God's forgiveness for past mistakes, forgive themselves, rest in His peace and mercy, and yearn to discover their divine purpose for their lives. They will be encouraged to step out in faith and follow the calling that God has placed in their life, and recognize that all things can be used to the glory of God.



To purchase this book, please visit the Proverbs 31 online library, http://shopp31.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=151

There are so many resources available to you at the Proverbs 31 library! Please visit our online site to check out the categories of resources available, for audio CD's, DVD's, and a multitude of books to encourage you in your Christian walk and empower your spiritual growth. http://www.proverbs31.org/
I am also a contributing author to the 7th book in the Refined By Fire series, published by GMA Publishing. This book can be purchased through http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ .

ResourcesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the article on hope rom.8-28 Today I feel so discouraged. My ex-husband took me to court to get a portion of my retirement. God knows that i cannot even survive on it. But you know god gives me the strength to work as much as I can. I know god is testing me. I need all the strength and wisdom i can get. please pray for me. Thank you Bev Moore

Anonymous said...

Beloved, don't think of what you are going through as testing from God. God is just giving you the marvelous opportunity to see HIM in the midst of your worries. You just keep focusing on God and watch how He works it out for your good. God's promises are true. "But my God shall supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus." God bless you Ms. Moore and be not discouraged but encouraged.